About Me

~ Don’t give up on your dreams just because you: encounter a few bumps on the road, someone tells that you are not good enough, who are they to tell you that? you don’t have all you need, life has been unfair, it’s taking too long to accomplish. You were born for a great purpose. Keep your dreams alive. See on the flip side of life ~ Eston Swaby. This quote clearly my Beliefs in life. I am 21 years old; I teach at Rawafid school. I am an English teacher. . I graduated last year from LIU.I love my job, and I'm always motivated to give more because Dr. Amal Farhat always supports me


Monday, April 9, 2018


“Show & Tell” is one of the daily activities we do during the English language periods. The students bring any thing they own, present it to the classmates, and talk about it a little bit. The teacher and the students listen attentively to the speaker and show him/her an interest in what they are talking about. Students really like that kind of activities because they like to share their toys and precious stuff with their friends. The main purpose of this activity is enhancing fluency, but there are many other purposes such as build self-confidence improve listening skills and improve English language speaking skills as well. Such activities would appreciate students thoughts; students would feel like their voices are heard, and what they are doing is really important. Actually, the students like to discuss things with each other, and exchange information about a certain thing. They are all enthusiastic to watch a new presentation with new interesting object.








No comments:

Post a Comment