About Me

~ Don’t give up on your dreams just because you: encounter a few bumps on the road, someone tells that you are not good enough, who are they to tell you that? you don’t have all you need, life has been unfair, it’s taking too long to accomplish. You were born for a great purpose. Keep your dreams alive. See on the flip side of life ~ Eston Swaby. This quote clearly my Beliefs in life. I am 21 years old; I teach at Rawafid school. I am an English teacher. . I graduated last year from LIU.I love my job, and I'm always motivated to give more because Dr. Amal Farhat always supports me


Monday, April 2, 2018



“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” In our educational system, we care about schedule, books, and curriculum. And we forget the most important ingredient which is “Students”. Our students are not motivated to learn, and they “Hate” schools. This is an important issue that should be solved. Otherwise, the educational level will decrease!!

There are many activities that can be applied in any school easily. These activities will involve, motivate, and engage the students to love school. But before any activity, the students must feel the sense of belonging. And this is teachers’ responsibility to provide for them a safe environment. 
The teacher should be smart enough, and she should take into consideration students' levels, abilities, interests, and needs. With simple, smart and wise touches, we can make the school a place for having fun and learning at the same time .

2 comments:

  1. Well said , dearest Zainab. It is "us", the teachers who can make our students' learning process enjoyable as well as beneficial. Your students are lucky to have you as their teacher. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Having to work with students who are not motivated to learn can be one of the hardest things a teacher can face. Some teachers think it is a waste of time to work on fun activities or even engage in a discussions with their students, a problem that must be resolved to ensure maximum learning.

    ReplyDelete