About Me

~ Don’t give up on your dreams just because you: encounter a few bumps on the road, someone tells that you are not good enough, who are they to tell you that? you don’t have all you need, life has been unfair, it’s taking too long to accomplish. You were born for a great purpose. Keep your dreams alive. See on the flip side of life ~ Eston Swaby. This quote clearly my Beliefs in life. I am 21 years old; I teach at Rawafid school. I am an English teacher. . I graduated last year from LIU.I love my job, and I'm always motivated to give more because Dr. Amal Farhat always supports me


Monday, April 9, 2018


Grade three students were supposed to write an informational report about an animal. Firstly, they listed their favorite animals such as koalas, sharks, and penguins. Each of them generated an idea for the begging part until they wrote a paragraph. After that, they started to discuss what they know about these animals. Students were very creative; they gave precious and important information about these animals. The teacher helped them to form correct structures. Each of the students designed his/her own poster about his/her favorite animal. They presented their posters in front of the classmates. Students’ posters were published on the bulletin board. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment