About Me

~ Don’t give up on your dreams just because you: encounter a few bumps on the road, someone tells that you are not good enough, who are they to tell you that? you don’t have all you need, life has been unfair, it’s taking too long to accomplish. You were born for a great purpose. Keep your dreams alive. See on the flip side of life ~ Eston Swaby. This quote clearly my Beliefs in life. I am 21 years old; I teach at Rawafid school. I am an English teacher. . I graduated last year from LIU.I love my job, and I'm always motivated to give more because Dr. Amal Farhat always supports me


Monday, April 9, 2018


Our lesson was about “How to be a Good Citizen”. The students generate ideas about the concept, and they teacher wrote down their ideas on a web. One of their ideas was about “Cooperation”. Grade three students asked if they can bring oranges and lemons to make orange juice and lemonade. The teacher supported the idea. Students divided the work among each other. Each one of them has a specific task. Each task was really essential to complete the work successfully. The next day, the students were super ready to start! We worked all together, helped each other and cooperated to finish it on time. Because of the precious cooperation, we enjoyed a delicious orange juice and lemonade. Everyone was engaged. The students were happy, and they exactly understood the true meaning of a good citizen. Also, they learned how good citizens can make their community better. It was fruitful activity; students’ learning about that concept was really meaningful because they applied what they’ve learned in a real context.









2 comments:

  1. I really like the fact that you appreciate your students' achievements and works, I think this should be more publicized as a reward/ punishment kind of educational methodology, and nice to be shared with other students at other schools.

    ReplyDelete