About Me

~ Don’t give up on your dreams just because you: encounter a few bumps on the road, someone tells that you are not good enough, who are they to tell you that? you don’t have all you need, life has been unfair, it’s taking too long to accomplish. You were born for a great purpose. Keep your dreams alive. See on the flip side of life ~ Eston Swaby. This quote clearly my Beliefs in life. I am 21 years old; I teach at Rawafid school. I am an English teacher. . I graduated last year from LIU.I love my job, and I'm always motivated to give more because Dr. Amal Farhat always supports me


Monday, April 9, 2018


Nature is the most inspiring resource for journal writing. Spring season has started; grade three students love that season a lot. As we usually do, we take 10 minutes to write a journal and draw something related to it. The students went out to the nature to write a journal about their favorite season. The girls sat beside each other and the boys as well. I realized that the sentences they wrote were more elaborated and detailed. Students’ drawings were really amazing. The students were happy, and they tried to enjoy writing in the fresh air. When the girls finished, they collected colorful flowers. When the students finished, they lined up neatly and walked gently to the class.







1 comment:

  1. How truly inspiring it is to take your students outdoors especially if your backdrop is Jabal Alsheikh!!! I can only imagine how much fun you all had. It's great that you have that opportunity and you are taking advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete