About Me

~ Don’t give up on your dreams just because you: encounter a few bumps on the road, someone tells that you are not good enough, who are they to tell you that? you don’t have all you need, life has been unfair, it’s taking too long to accomplish. You were born for a great purpose. Keep your dreams alive. See on the flip side of life ~ Eston Swaby. This quote clearly my Beliefs in life. I am 21 years old; I teach at Rawafid school. I am an English teacher. . I graduated last year from LIU.I love my job, and I'm always motivated to give more because Dr. Amal Farhat always supports me


Monday, April 9, 2018


As teachers, we never stop learning. Every Saturday, we attend a precious workshop that can provide us with the efficient tools that can be applied in the class room. These workshops can qualify the teachers to do their jobs in the best possible way. We work together as a team, in other words, as a family. We discuss with each other what is useful and what is not. Also, we try to choose wisely what fits students’ needs, levels, abilities, and interests. That work shop was about learning through the projects. We discussed what we know about that concept, and we revised what we took last session with Dr. Amal Farhat. During that session, we discussed teacher’s role and learner’s role too. We were divided into groups to work. We presented our work on a poster, and we discussed it with Dr. Mohammad Assaf in front of the teachers. That workshop was really fruitful; it opened our eyes on new things maybe we didn’t realize before. I really enjoyed attending such work shops; every time I can add something new to my educational repertoire. 



1 comment:

  1. It would be nice to include different educators from different schools within such education discussions, because having teachers from different school contexts can help enriching the discussion with different attitudes, practices, and even pedagogic methods that would be nice to be shared among schools for an enhanced more unified educational system

    ReplyDelete