About Me

~ Don’t give up on your dreams just because you: encounter a few bumps on the road, someone tells that you are not good enough, who are they to tell you that? you don’t have all you need, life has been unfair, it’s taking too long to accomplish. You were born for a great purpose. Keep your dreams alive. See on the flip side of life ~ Eston Swaby. This quote clearly my Beliefs in life. I am 21 years old; I teach at Rawafid school. I am an English teacher. . I graduated last year from LIU.I love my job, and I'm always motivated to give more because Dr. Amal Farhat always supports me


Monday, April 9, 2018




In term one, we followed a new routine with grade three students. The students were supposed to bring with them new adjectives or antonyms to class and teach the classmates. Mariam, Jana and Leila got two designed posters, and they presented them to their classmates. The students were happy; they tried to use these words each now and then. And they tried to retrieve what they learned by remembering who presented them. That routine was really beneficial; it paid off!! The students learned from each other. Maybe the way they used to present things for their friends was better than mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment