About Me

~ Don’t give up on your dreams just because you: encounter a few bumps on the road, someone tells that you are not good enough, who are they to tell you that? you don’t have all you need, life has been unfair, it’s taking too long to accomplish. You were born for a great purpose. Keep your dreams alive. See on the flip side of life ~ Eston Swaby. This quote clearly my Beliefs in life. I am 21 years old; I teach at Rawafid school. I am an English teacher. . I graduated last year from LIU.I love my job, and I'm always motivated to give more because Dr. Amal Farhat always supports me


Saturday, April 14, 2018

12 Keys to High Quality Early Childhood Inclusion

I attended this webinar. it was really interesting and beneficial. the presenter presented great information have been taken from a real classroom. Actually, it was about promote inclusion education for all students. Also, she presented the benefits of inclusion in early education. The presenter tried to engage us and get us ready to the webinar. she mentioned an important idea which was value children/ strengthening, sustaining, and ensuring inclusion practices. She gave me some ideas for what I might use in my class. The presenter mention that we need to welcome, accept, and respect differences and diversity; that can be promoted by enhancing memberships (peer support/ full social development/ emotional). when the students feel like they are engaged in curriculum, they will learn much more than we expect. learning material should be accessible, and they should meet students' different styles. Before planning for the lesson, the teacher must plan to create appropriate environment. modeling is essential, and the students should be treated as children not adults!  

2 comments:

  1. Co-orperative learning, is one of the best classes of the teaching diploma program, I've been told. I think throughout this course, we will learn far more on children activities that incorporate fun with learning, and that ensure all students inclusion in the educational process. Looking forward to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inclusion can be very hard to achieve in diverse classes but is nonetheless very essential. It makes students feel that they have a role in their own learning, and encourages them to be more involved. When inclusion is present students who barely participate get a chance to express themselves creating the perfect learning environment.

    ReplyDelete